Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Overload!!

**Warning TOO many pictures only a mother can love**
 
Blogging hiatus = picture overload!
 
This picture melts my heart.  I hope my children appreciate music as much as I do!
 I love the contrast in this picture. 
 Fernie is starting to feed herself...well, she likes to hold the spoon anyway!
 Jack received this awesome wallet, he was sooo excited when he opened it.  This wasn't any old wallet, it came with 2 dollar bills and coins!!  I took Jack to Target with me and as I was paying he said something but I was preoccupied with paying.  Finally the clerk said something and pointed at Jack.  I looked down and he was holding his 2 dollar bills up for me to use!! 
 We might have another bookworm on our hands...
 
 
 
I am walking a fine line with Fernie in that I want her to be girly but not too girly...this is a good compromise!!!!!!!!
 
Always fun times with GiGi. 
 This little sweetie is one happy girl...unless you tell her NO!  Then she throws a fit or starts crying.  Her new thing is to put her food in her hair.  When you say "No, Fernie". She just looks at you sticks her lip out and starts crying. It's so sad.  
 
 
Fernie is a hugger and a kisser!
 We had a few days of UNBELIEVABLE weather.  Definitely her mother's daughter...
 Maybe a future ballerina...
 Thank goodness for galoshes!
 Only in good 'ol ND do you make a snow sandcastle!
 Book time with Dad after a nap. 
 "The Thinker" 
(I would love to know what is going through her head)
 
This is one happy boy! 
 "Can I go too?"
 Too cold outside for Fernie.
 
 
 Tradition:  Hot Chocolate to warm up!
ENOUGH pictures Mom!
 

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

The THINKER - I LOVE it!!! And you do such an amazing job getting things in Fern's hair! I don't envy bath time though - food in hair is NO fun! Hope Spring makes its appearance soon (for your sake and for mine)! Miss you, sweet friend!