Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween, elections, snow, Oh my!

Our little monkey could hardly wait to go trick-or-treating!  He was ready as soon as he got up.  Fernie was happy to be along for the ride.  Jack was so happy when we finally said it was time to go.  Funny story:  Since Halloween was on a Wednesday we didn't have Cubbies...so last week after cubbies I asked him if he had fun at cubbies and he told me:  "I would rather go trick-or-treating!"  Oy!
Jack was NOT shy about going to the door...unless the house had scary decorations and then he REFUSED to go to the door. 
 We have the greatest neighbors, they are so good to our kids. 
 I thought this was a cute picture.  Right after this was taken Fernie went home with Zack (too cold)...Jack and I finished the block!  After I took Jack home, Zack took him out again!!!  This kid had a BLAST.
 Fernie loves talking on the phone...
 It's fun to see brother and sister playing together.  Not sure Jack thinks it's so fun but Fernie wants to do EVERYTHING Jack does. 
 I kid you not...she follows him everywhere...
 So I took Jack to get his hair cut and mentioned that Fernie will need a cut soon.  Lisa said she had some extra time so Fernie get her first official hair cut.  She actually sat super still, I was shocked!
 Jack thought it was pretty cool! 
 Always full of smiles.
 One COOL dude!
 The kids accompanied us to do our civic duty on Tuesday.
 Fernie is a screamer...this is her screaming face!!
 I can't believe my babies are growing up...
 
 She is so precious - very spunky but very precious.
 Yesterday we received 9.1 inches of snow...Jack could hardly wait to ride in the sled.
Zack tried showing Jack how to make a snow angel... 
 Then I got attacked with a snowball!!
 Jack LOVES the snow!
 Fernie does too!!! 
 This is just to show you how CRAZY Fernie's hair really is!!!

No comments: