Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Crutches for Zack!

Well we had an interesting week! On Thursday Zack had a little "incident" taking out the trash and ended up with crutches! He was smashing some boxes that didn't fit in the trash can and pounded his heel full force in the cement. He called me from work saying he probably hurt his foot and asked if I would make an appointment for him to see a doctor (which I did get for 8:00 the NEXT morning). At noon I met him at a restaurant for a meeting and watched him "hop" from the car to the door...it was then I realized we needed to see a doctor immediately after the meeting. So here he is leaving the TODAY clinic. I think we both felt much better knowing it was not broken! Since then there has been lots of ice, elevation and Advil.

Jack likes playing with dad's crutches.
Our weekend was pretty quiet with Zack on crutches and me being 37 weeks pregnant! I thought for sure I would go into labor on Thursday :)
Zack is doing much better. Here he is leaving for work today...he looks much happier and is in less pain.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments: