Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Likes...

Pretty quiet week for us so I thought I would post some LIKES (and one dislike) of our little fellow. Don't get me wrong he dislikes more than one thing but I only have one picture of him disliking something!

Jack LIKES stacking things. Sometimes he even LIKES stirring his "ingredients" like mama.

Jack LIKES hats and hoods...on his time, of course! If he finds a hat on the floor he will put it on his head.
He LIKES time at the park. We finally had a nice day yesterday and we spend most of it outside. Jack is a huge fan of the outdoors. He has really taken to the wagon...last fall he kept trying to stand up in the wagon but this summer he sits very well and looks around.

He did NOT LIKE the swing yesterday!

He LIKES watching people, he really LIKED watching these people play catch!




He really LIKES sitting at the kitchen island. He LIKES using a pen rather than crayons...not sure why... I love how his little legs are crossed in the first picture (you have to look pretty hard!) He looks so little sitting on the stool.


My favorite picture from the week!!! As I was getting breakfast ready Jack wanted to go outside and as every little boy knows you need a hat and shoes to go outside...

And that's our Jack!

(Pardon the Christmas pjs, I ended up changing him in the middle of the night and I thought I had a different pair of pjs!)

1 comment:

BJE said...

I love that last picture. That is my favorite smile of Jack's!