Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Just some random Jack!

Just a few random pictures of Jack. He is in to EVERYTHING and SILLY AS EVER! You will witness the silliness in the video below. He still enjoys the kitchen cupboards...although he takes stuff out AND puts it back!

I know this is blurry but I thought it was cute!
Jack loves watching birds or squirrels from the window...I can't wait to take him outside again!!
Check out those long skinny legs...definitely got the Pelham legs!
Jack was so excited to play with Papa's mug again and spend time with Lucy...he was also happy to see Papa ;)Just a few pictures from last weekend...I LOVE this smile.
Monkey see, Monkey do!! If you know Zack AT-ALL...this picture is classic! When we were driving Jack insisted on "reading" the newspaper. This probably kept him occupied for 20 minutes!
Every once and a while Jack will crawl. He was crawling around the island barking...I thought I would capture it on video - ENJOY!

No comments: