Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Snacks, Playland, and Reindeer...

LOVE this picture of my boys! Jack is such a happy little guy. He keeps us very busy but we love every minute! Jack doesn't waste a minute...why sit and read when you can walk and read :)
PERFECT place for a snack! Jack enjoys his Cheerios...that is the only snack he does not have to eat in his highchair....maybe that's why he likes them so much (hmmm...never thought about that before...)!
Always curious...

We took Jack to a mall nearby to see the reindeer. On our way we stopped to check out the playland. He had lots to investigate.
This toy really caught his eye.

Finally the reindeer...I think my expectations were way too high. I expected to see cute little reindeer with red bows on their heads behind a cute little wooden fence (allowing kids to pet them). THIS is not what I expected! Jack hung on tight to Zack vest.

You can't walk by a ride and not stop! Jack wasn't so sure...
Well I was going to leave you with two cute videos but blogger will only allow me to upload one of them...sorry :( This is my attempt to get Jack to bark and growl...the growl is WAY at the end and Jack isn't even in the video!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

He's getting so big!! I loved the vacuum pictures... Asher is obsessed with our vacuum anytime it's out. I looked for a toy one for him for Christmas. I'm sure his future wife would thank me for starting him young!! ;) Merry Christmas Pelham Fam!