Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jack Oliver turns ONE!

Our baby boy has turned one! We have NO idea where the past year went...between feedings, changing diapers, napping, and playing we lost track of time. Zack and I have enjoyed every minute of little Jack's life. 1-year stats: 22lbs, 8oz. and 30.5 in.
We had his first birthday party this weekend with some family and friends. Before people arrived Jack took a look around at all the decorations. I had a friend who took a monthly picture of her son...however I am NOT that organized but I did manage to find one picture from each month of Jack's life. I put the pictures in animal print frames! The adorable tablecloth is from my sister - it was PERFECT!
Jack's party favors were little bags of candy corn mixed with peanuts - Mmmm! My mom added a personal touch by tying a leaf to the bag.
A few goodies for our guests. The cake turned out so well - I felt bad cutting it up.
Jack wondered from person to person begging for food! Daddy gave him a caramel apple!
Zack is always up for a party with food!
Notice how the cake decorator incorporated the "smash" cake into the tree next to the giraffe.
"Cake, here I come!"
Jack and his "smash" cake!
Jack was so careful eating the frosting.
Finally I tried to feed him some cake.
He quickly got the hang of it...
Jack made sure his guests enjoyed the cake and ice cream.
"More please!"I think he had a sugar crash...
Jack enjoyed opening his gifts...I will admit he enjoyed the cards, envelopes, and bags the best! He would take his new toys and put them in the gift bags.
We LOVE the wagon. THANK YOU!
Puzzles!!!
I think the new books were for mommy and daddy! When I'm getting ready in the morning, I can hear Zack reading to Jack and I can recite the book as Zack is reading :)
Happy birthday baby boy!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I absolutely love the theme of his party. Everything was adorable and the cake was amazing. I didn't even notice how the smash cake was a part of the big cake at first. SO cool! And I LOVE all the monthly pictures -- super cute. It has been so much fun to watch Jack grow up this past year -- even if it was from a blog. Now if only we could get together in REAL LIFE! :) Great job, Brandi and Zack!

pandjalexander said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie! One of these days we're going to have a GIANT play date!