Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Having Fun!

Jack loves to have fun! Tuesday and Thursday mornings Jack hangs out with Grandpa and Grandpa. I am trying to get this school work done, so I study while he plays. This Tuesday it was so nice out Grandpa took Jack for a ride, Jack LOVED it.
This year we (dad/grandpa) planted five pumpkin seeds and we harvested three pumpkins. Jack thought they were pretty cool. We are planning a trip to Papa's pumpkin patch when Grandpa and Grandma Pelham visit in two weeks!
I tried to get a picture of Jack holding a sign for grandparents day...NONE of them turned out because he kept eating the sign. Finally I took one with the sign behind him!
Peek-a-boo!
I think the metal bowl felt good on Jack's teeth. He has three teeth coming in on the top!
This is what I found when I went to get Jack up from his nap...he had taken part of his shirt off! What a goof :)
More cupboard time...
Well our Jack is WALKING!!! He takes a few steps at a time and then crawls the rest of the way. Sorry for the video being sideways :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

HOORAY JACK!! I love the video of those cute little wobbly steps. What a big boy!

pandjalexander said...

Watch out, mama! He's going to rock your world! How fun!!! Congratulations Jack. What a big boy!