Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My sweet Jack

This picture explains the last few months in the Pelham household...We are always one step behind Jack!!! You can see his back and leg in the bottom left corner...he is SO quick, it's hard to get a good picture these days.
I'm hoping little Jack has curly hair...This is my photo evidence he once had a curl!!!

"Mom, enough pictures already"
Anything and everything goes in his mouth!
I know this picture is blurry but I had to share...Jack's new thing is to crawl with a toy in his mouth. Such a silly boy :)
I JUST cleared the first and second shelves, I guess the third shelf needs to be cleared too!
My sweet little boy
When Jack sits on the floor he crosses his feet, it's so cute.
Jack enjoys his walking lion but he usually crawls behind it!

2 comments:

BJE said...

SO sweet! WE miss you so much JackO and can't wait for you to come see us in Sept!!

pandjalexander said...

He's getting so big! Such a cutie pie! He and Josh would get along well I think.