Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Jack

Jack Oliver Pelham has arrived!!! Zack and I went to the hospital at 7:00am on Friday and Jack arrived at 4:07pm. He weighed 7lbs, 9oz and measured at 20.25 inches. We are both so in love with him. Some of you might have noticed I changed the name of the blog a few days ago but then got distracted and never came back to update the rest!!! So here are the pictures to match the new title!
Here I am!
Brrrrrr!!
My first guests - Grandpa and Grandma Jensen
Hi Daddy!
My first hospital guests, thanks for coming!!

Phew, that was exhausting!Even daddy was exhausted!
I liked the rocking chair in my room.
On my way home!
Daddy has his hands full and he doesn't even have me packed yet!
Finally at home
Grandpa and Grandma stopped by to visit, even Lucy was interested.

5 comments:

SweetPea said...

Brandi and Zack!!!! He is so beautiful...I can't wait to meet him in person. Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you all. I'm going to call you soon so I can hear all about it!

BJE said...

He is so cute! we cant wait to meet him!!!

Joel & Amanda Sewell said...

we are grateful for the news, and thanking the good God we serve with you for this arrival of Jack Pelham, and asking God to give you both wisdom in the YEARS ahead. Congradulations!

Shaunna said...

Congratulations! I was going to stop by the hospital, but then Tayva had a bit of a runny nose and I couldn't tell if she was getting a cold. She wasn't going to come with me, but I still didn't want to take the chance of spreading any germs to you and your precious Jack. I hope things are going well for you. Call if you need anything!!! I can't wait to meet him!

Marjais said...

Hi Jack! You are just a pumpkin! Can't wait for thanksgiving!
Call when it works for you Bran... Daddy looks pretty comfortable there. Good work Zack!