Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

36 weeks TODAY!

36 weeks today, very hard to believe! This week we start our weekly appointments. According to the book baby P should be gaining about one ounce a day. The book also says he should be about 18 1/2 inches long. I can imagine it’s getting pretty crowded in there. We put the finishing touches on the nursery this week (pictures below). I’m sure the toys will end up downstairs but for now they will stay in the nursery. The carpet is done and the office looks GREAT! I believe we only have three rooms left in the house to paint…those will be projects for another day/year! Zack and my dad deserve a lot of credit for all the amazing painting in the house – THANK YOU!

I know it's hard to tell there is new carpet, but trust me, it looks much better!

The office looks amazing! The walls were white and the baseboard was brown - MAJOR improvement - THANKS DAD!!!
Probably the most organized the changing table will EVER be!!


The giraffe is a perfect fit for the nursery!
Zack spent a lot of time on the wall art - it turned out GREAT!

I tried to capture a full room shot.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a cheerful and adorable nursery! I love it!! Great work you two. :)n

pandjalexander said...

LOVE the nursery! Great job guys! The only thing missing is baby P!