Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July weekend

What a great weekend! My sister and her husband were home for the week! We had a great time :) For the weekend of the 4th, we went to the Medora Musical - it was wonderful. There is nothing better than watching a musical in an outdoor amphitheater in Medora, ND. Before the musical we ate at the pitchfork fondue. The morning of the 4th, Zack and I went to the parade and then we had a family dinner with my mom's side of the family. The night of the 4th we went to the Capitol to watch the fireworks and listen to the symphony.


Just waiting for the fireworks to start!
My little cousin just loves M&Ms...
A view of the Badlands - they are just beautiful.
Everyone enjoying their steak at the fondue - Mmm!

1 comment:

Wade said...

Hi Zack & Brandi,

I saw your blog through Google Alert. I just wanted to say "Thanks!" for visiting Historic Medora and the Medora Musical. I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Happy Trails,
Wade - Marketing Director for the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation